Guamanian airline is an airline based in Nanning, the capital of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region and window city to Southeast Asia.
Being a subsidiary airline of HNA Group, the company has witness a rapid growth in both fleets and flight routes. Two years after its establishment, the airline has owned a fleet of 16 aircraft - 3 A320s and 13 E190s and is expected to grow into a fleet of 60 over the next 5 years. Destination cities include Haikou, Xi’an, Tianjin, Wuhai, Shenyang, Hefei, Zhengzhou, Ji’nan and other cities. Foreign Pilots are based in Nanning.
GX is one of the most matured E190 operators in China, providing best packages and upgrading opportunities for experienced captains.
- 600 PIC on type
- 3,000 hours total flight time
- Currency on type within 12 months
- Valid ICAO & Type Rating (without limitation)
- English level 4 or Above
- Passport from a country with diplomatic relations with China
- No history of incidents or accidents
- Age under 55