1. CockpitCV.com grants the user a limited right to access CockpitCV.com. CockpitCV.com may terminate or modify your right to use, view or visit the CockpitCV.com, or any areas of the CockpitCV.com, with or without notice, in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason.
2. The user agrees that the content of the CockpitCV.com, including all the services or products are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
3. Certain sections of CockpitCV.com require the user to register. If registration is requested, the user agrees to provide CockpitCV.com with its accurate and complete personal information and inform CockpitCV.com of any changes to registration information. Each registration is for a single entity only. CockpitCV.com does not permit:
anyone other than the User to use the sections requiring registration by using user’s name or password; or
access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network or otherwise unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing.
The user is responsible for preventing unauthorized use.
The user agrees immediately notify CockpitCV.com, if the user believes or has information about unauthorized use.
4. Access to the CockpitCV.com is strictly limited to those users who are authorized to form legally binding contracts under applicable law on behalf of the businesses or organizations they represent.
5. The user acknowledges and confirm that any and all fees and charges that are payable for services provided by CockpitCV.com shall be paid in advance and are non-refundable (regardless of early termination or cancellation of the user's subscription).
6. COCKPITCV.COM AND ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, ”WITH ALL FAULTS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT WILL COCKPITCV.COM, OR ITS PARTNERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SPONSORS OR ADVERTISERS, BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, EVEN IF COCKPITCV.COM IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, FOR ANY USE OF COCKPITCV.COM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ANY DATA LOSS OR ANY OTHER BUSINESS DAMAGES.
7. CockpitCV.com reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action it deems appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to the user’s profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
8. CockpitCV.com is committed to preserving the user’s right to privacy. However, by using the CoıckpitCV.com, the user acknowledges and agrees that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. The user understands that any message or information it sends to CockpitCV.com may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission (for example, credit card information) is encrypted.